Raising Venture Capital In Singapore
The fast-growing venture capital industry in Singapore has opened ample opportunities for the Southeast Asian startups. Asia was always a powerhouse of talents who were waiting for the right opportunity to turn their unique ideas into reality. The biggest requirement was the capital they needed to grow their startups and with the entry of numerous international VC firms, the entrepreneurs are now quite hopeful of seeing their dreams fulfilled.
In case, you are planning to raise venture capital in Singapore, here’s a list of some of the top venture capital firms that are awaiting you provided you have a unique business idea to target a sizable and scalable market and a smart and hardworking management team.
Top Investors Offering Venture Capital In Singapore
- Adam Street Partners – Invests in – Software, enterprise software and Biotechnology.
- Ardent Capital – Invests in – Technology, Transactional Commerce and Advertising.
- Carlyle Group – Invests in – Real Assets, and Corporate and Private Equity.
- Digital Media Partner – Invests in – Digital Market and Consumer Internet.
- Extream Ventures – Invests in – Internet, Security, Biometrics and Semiconductor.
- Fenox Venture Capital – Invests in –
- Flag Capital – Invests in – Energy Resources and Real Estate.
- Golden Gate Ventures – Invests in – Technology, Mobile, Online Business, Finance, etc.
- Gree Ventures – Invests in – Technology and Online Business.
- Gobi Partners – Invests in – Digital Media, Digital technology.
- GGV Capital – Invest in – Healthcare, Infrastructure, Consumer products and services.
- Innosight Ventures – Invests in – Internet Marketing, Mobile Application Development, Mobile Gaming, IT Security, etc.
- Intel Capital – Invests in – Digital Media and Entertainment, Software Services, Computing, Mobile, Consumer Internet, Manufacturing Industry.
- JAFCO Asia – Invests in –
- Asia – Invests in – Technology.
- Mclean Watson Capital – Invests in – Technology, IT, Software Services, Telecommunications and Energy.
- Singtel Innov8 – Invests in – Digital Content Services, Customer Service Enhancers, Next Generation Devices, Network Capabilities, etc.
- SEAVI Advent – Invests in – technology, healthcare, energy, etc.
- TNF Ventures – Invests in – Telecommunications, Technology, Medical, Eco-friendly Products/Services, Media, etc.
- Upstream Ventures – Invests in – IT, Internet, Software Services, Security, Biometrics, IDM and Semiconductors.
- Welden International – Invests in – IT and Software, Internet/Digital marketing, Cleantech, Semiconductors, and emerging technologies.
Getting access to venture capital in Singapore is no more a distant dream; all you need is a sound business plan. Also make sure you target the right investors and not waste time chasing the one is not interested in the industry you are dealing with. The above list also covers the sector preference of the investors so that you find it easier to recognize your suitable investor.
For more information on venture capital in Singapore, feel free to visit http://mergeralpha.com/