Capital Raising In Singapore
Today, Singapore is one of the leading global financial centers and the most preferred destination for both entrepreneurs and global investors. The country is on its way to become Southeast Asia’s Silicon Valley that will soon create a startup hub for Southeast Asia. As an entrepreneur, if you are planning for capital raising in Singapore, the venture capital industry can provide you with ample opportunities.
Over the years, the number of venture capital firms in Singapore has increased remarkably. Gauging the huge pool of talent in Asia, the investors are now confident about investing in Southeast Asian startups, especially those in Singapore. They typically prefer to invest in the growth stage in sector like Technology, Energy, etc. Here’s a list of some the most prominent venture capital firms in Singapore that have already backed many startups which are, today, earning great revenues.
For capital raising in Singapore, you can select from the below mentioned names but make sure the investors you choose are interested in your sector otherwise it will simply be a wastage of time.
Venture Capital Firms In Singapore
• JFDI.Asia – Sector : Technology
• Jungle Ventures – Sectors: Healthcare, Ecommerce, Digital Media and Entertainment, Search and Digital Marketing, Tourism. Etc.
• Ardent Capital – Sectors: Technology, Advertising, Transactional Commerce, etc.
• Carlyle Group – Sectors: Real Estate, Infrastructure, Energy, Corporate and Private Equity.
• Intel Capital – Sectors: Digital Media and Entertainment, Software Services, Computing, Mobile, Consumer Internet, Manufacturing Industry.
• Innosight Ventures – Sectors: Internet Marketing, Mobile Application Development, Mobile Gaming, IT Security, etc.
• Golden Gate Ventures – Sectors: Technology, Online Business, Finance, Mobile, etc.
• Merger Alpha – An intelligent network of investors, entrepreneurs and advisers.
• TNF Ventures – Sectors: Telecommunications, Technology, Medical, Eco-friendly Products/Services, Media, etc.
• Singtel Innov8 – Sectors: Digital Content Services, Customer Service Enhancers, Next Generation Devices, Network Capabilities, etc.
• Upstream Ventures – Sectors: IT, Internet, Software Services, Security, Biometrics, IDM and Semiconductors.
• Stream Global – Sectors: Mobile, Digital Media, ICT, etc.
• Walden International – Sectors: IT and Software, Internet/Digital marketing, Cleantech, Semiconductors, Emerging technologies, etc.
• FLAG Capital – Sectors: Real Estate, Energy resources, etc.
• Gobi Partners – Sectors: Digital Media, Digital technology, etc.
• JAFCO Asia – Sectors: Technology
• Extream Ventures – Sectors: Interactive Digital media, Mobile and Wireless, Security, biometrics, Semiconductors, Internet, etc.
• Mc Lean Watson Capital – Sectors: Technology, IT, Software Services, Telecommunications, Energy, etc.
Every venture capital firm has its choice of industry and stage of investment. Before you approach any one of them, make sure you go through their portfolio well and gather information about them as much as possible. This will help you save your time and money and also gain the confidence of a potential investor.
Capital raising in Singapore has become a preferred option these days; make sure you come up with an idea that is unique, a market which is scalable and sizable, a strong value proposition for the investors and nevertheless, an organized management team.
For more information on capital raising in Singapore, feel free to visit http://mergeralpha.com/